Goals and Mission
The Belton ISD goals, mission, and motto are adopted by the Board of Trustees.
Every Kid a Winner!
To provide an education that challenges all of our students to excel.
To be a leader in preparing every student to excel in tomorrow's world.
Belton ISD will:
1. Engage the community in setting direction for the future of BISD.
2. Ensure exceptional learning experiences for each and every student.
3. Attract, retain, and support a world-class team of employees.
4. Develop a district-wide culture of value, support, and growth amongst all students and staff.
5. Maximize our use of resources for both current priorities and plans for the future.
- All students understand and can articulate the learning objective in their own words.
- Students learn knowledge and skills appropriate for their grade level based on the BISD Scope and Sequence Curriculum Guidelines or applicable TEKS.
- Teachers should consistently check for student knowledge and understanding and extend student responses in a way that elicits further engagement at a higher level of Bloom’s Taxonomy.
- All students are authentically engaged in learning as demonstrated by active, purposeful participation including meaningful dialogue, close reading, and analytical writing in all content areas.