REQUIRED DOCUMENTS that must be provided during Campus Document Review:
- Current original utility bill (not a telephone bill); exceptions may be made for families in transition.
- The parent/guardian’s acceptable photo ID* that matches the address listed on the utility bill.
- A copy of the student’s Social Security card.
- The student’s original birth certificate, valid passport with visa, or other legal document that establishes identity.
- Student’s current immunization records.
- A withdrawal form, transcript, or final report card from the last school the student attended.
Accepted forms of photo ID must be current and valid:
- State issued driver’s license
- Texas ID
- Passport with current address
- Military or government-issued ID
- Consular card
Non-Acceptable Photo ID includes but may not be limited to the following:
- A membership card such as Sam’s Club or other similar cards
- A debit/credit card with a photo, etc.
Families/students that do not have their own homes or have been displaced, and students who are in foster or kinship care, may register without certain documents. Contact Project HEARTBEAT at 254-215-2095 or 254-215-2096 for more information.