Returning Student Verification
2020-2021 Returning Student Verification is Open!
Before you begin:
>> Para Español, seleccione “Translate Language” en el menú superior
At this time, Belton ISD's 2020-2021 Returning Student Verification process is exclusively online in response to COVID-19. If you need assistance at any point throughout the verification processes, please reach out to your campus registrar.
Students currently enrolled at Belton Early Childhood School who will be attending kindergarten in Fall 2020-2021 can find their assigned elementary campus through Transfinder at http://www.infofinderi.com.
For students returning to BISD for the 2020-2021 school year, please log in to Skyward Family Access here and follow the verification process below.
- Click on the “2020-2021 BISD Returning Student Verification” button on the left side of the screen.
- Click on your child’s name.
- Step 1(a-e): Please verify and/or update your student/family information. After you have verified/updated the information, use the navigation buttons at the bottom of each page to go to the next step.
- A green check mark will appear next to each step as it is completed.
- Complete the remaining steps using the same process as outlined above.
- Once all steps are complete, click on the "Complete 2020-2021 BISD Returning Student Verification" step. Please review this screen carefully. It will indicate changes pending approval and steps that are not complete.
- Once all steps are completed with a green check mark, click on the "Submit 2020-2021 Returning Student Verification” button.